I'm kinda bored. Anyway, I always wanted to do 10 things about myself.
1) Until I discovered the Internet I used to think I'm the ONLY girl in the world who gets turned on by the idea of a sex between men. I felt so special back then
It was my pervy little secretXD
2) When I'm going to talk to someone about something important (or not), I first rehearse the conversation in my head imagining what they would tell me. Sometimes, I imagine them say terrible things to me and I get mad at that person for real.
3) Dogs I don't even know run to me wagging their tails and try to lick my face, cats snuggle on my lap and purr and make me stroke them. Animals LOVE me. Except for my own precious little kitty which I love to death. That frustrates me greatly
Speaking of pets, I really want a dog. Maybe a girl cocker spaniel. I would call her Ruby and we would walk long hours in the woods being all cute and hipster. *sigh*
4) My mother thinks I'm the opposite of feminine. She verbally abuses my haircut and always says no man would ever have me. She also doesn't know I'm bi.
5) I don't have an ethnicity. I have four different nations' DNA in me and I don't feel like I belong anywhere. I really enjoy it, actually.
6) When I was a kid and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up, I used to say 'English. I want to be English'. I don't remember if I thought English was a profession.
7) Every now and then I dress a bit freakish and enjoy people on the subway staring at me with disapproval. Also, I'm a tomboy when it comes to many things including clothes. It frustrates me that most people only think you're pretty if you wear pink, miniskirts and heels.
8) I like to stare at random people and try to see something beautiful about them. I think chubby guys are cute. I think chubby girls are cute. I think it's terrible that being a bit overweight is such a crime today.
9) I definitely would describe myself as a feminist, but I think chivalry is a beautiful thing. I love it when a man is a gentleman.
10) When on the train to college I listen to music and often make up movies in my head to the song that's currently playing. I never write down those stories though.